|Description||Three glass bottles originally used to hold medicine and carried in a saddlebag. The bottles were used in the 1860s by Dr. B.B. Moore in Iowa and Ohio. The two smaller bottles, colored green and orange, respectively, are impressed with the words, "Glovers / Imperial distemper remedy / H. Clay Glover / New York."
|Format||Content Category: artifacts
|Measurements||6 1/2 inches height (8123.2, clear glass bottle)
2 inches diameter (8123.2, clear glass bottle)
5 1/4 inches height (8123.3,4, two square bottles, each)
2 inches width (8123.3,4, two square bottles, each)
1 1/4 inches depth (8123.3,4, two square bottles, each)
|Creation||Made in New York, New York, United States
Owned/used by: Moore, Dr. B. B.
Used in Iowa, United states
Used in Ohio, United States
Made in New York, New York, United States
Medicine. Medical Equipment & Supplies. Equipment to Administer & Dispense Medications
|Dates||Creation: Approximately 1865
|Holding Type||3D Objects|