Images and digital reproductions are temporarily unavailable for purchase. Please check back when MNHS library services resume.
Brass bell worn on the harness of horses pulling streetcars for the Minneapolis Street Railway Company before 1891. It has a rectangular crown that allows it to be attached to a harness.
Content Category: artifacts
3 inches height
3 inches diameter (bottom rim of bell)
Manufacturer: More Jones & Co.
Used by: Minneapolis Street Railway Company
Used by: Streetcars and buses
Used in: Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States
Creation: Not earlier than 1874 - Not later than 1891 (Manufacturing company was founded in 1874 and by 1891, all Twin City Rapid Transit Company lines were electrictrified.)
|Holding Type||3D Objects|
2015.115.1 (Accession Number)